Why not take your CNA training from a group that hires CNAs every week?
OUR NEXT WEEK DAY CLASS STARTS Monday, May 20th.
CLASS IS FILLING FAST!!! CALL NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT By May 17th.
SATURDAY CLASS AVAILABLE. The Next Class Starts June 1st & runs through August 10th!!!**
CALL NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT. 678-417-1604
Alliance Medical Academy offers a 96 hour CNA training course that is State of Georgia approved. Including 24 hours of on-site experience at a large long-term care facility, Alliance Care nurses will instruct you in the skills necessary to pass the State of Georgia exam and more importantly be a success as a Certified Nurse Assistant.
Cost: Take Advantage of Our 10% Discount Price Thru August 1st Off Our Normal Fee of $772.50 when paid prior to the start date of classes.
You pay $695 (Includes CPR & First Aid Certification, Books, Fees, Drug Screening*)
Only one discount per person, per class.
Must be used at time of registration and total class fees paid before the beginning day of class. Payment includes a $200.00 non-refundable deposit paid at registration to hold your class seat.
While Alliance Care or the Medical Academy staff can not guarantee that you will be hired as a CNA immediately, we not only hire from the training program ourselves, but assist you with placement once you pass the State test.
*Class are scheduled anticipating student demand. Class size is a critical factor in the learning experience and if class size is too small, some classes may need to be rescheduled. We avoid this as much as possible, but especially with night and Saturday classes we must sometimes make adjustments to maintain high teaching standards.
Key Course Components of the Alliance Medical Academy CNA Program:
- Classes Taught by an On-Staff Alliance Care Licensed Nurse
- Nutrition Planning
- Dementia Care Training
- Bathing and Personal Care Training
- Hospice Orientation
- CNA Professionalism
- Blood Borne Pathogen Training
- Oxygen Skills Training
- Preparation for Facility or Home Care Work
- Application Assistance
- State Exam Results Focus of Training
- Hands-on Training
- Use of Alliance Care CNA Skills Lab
- Pretesting of State Test
- CPR and First Aide Instruction and Cards Included
- Qualification Ready for CNA Hire
- Easy Payment Plan
- Convenient Schedule for Classes
- Continuing Education Support
CNA Class Schedules
Weekday (Mon-Fri) Class (9AM - 4PM)
- 0113 January 9th - January 30th, Clinicals Jan 23rd - 28th
- 0213 February 6th - Feb 26th, Clinicals Feb 19th - 22nd
- 0313 March 6th - March 26, 2012, Clinicals March 19th - 22nd
- 0413 April 8 - April 26, 2012, Clinicals April 19th - 24th
- 0513 April 29th - May 17th, Clinicals May 10th-15th
- 0613 May 20th - June 10th, Clinicals June 3rd-6th
RESERVATIONS BEING TAKEN NOW!!! - Deadline May 17th.
- 0713 June 22nd - July 13th, Clinicals July 6th - 11th
- 0813 July 16th - August 3rd, Clinicals July 27th - Aug. 1st
- 0913 August 8th - August 28th, Clinicals Aug 21st - 24th
- 1013 September 5th - September 25st, Clinicals Sept 18th - 21th
- 1113 October 3rd - October 23rd, Clinicals Oct 16th - 19th
Saturday Class Schedules**
- SAT113 January 12, 2013 - March 23, 2013, Clinicals March 12th - 15th.
- SAT213 February 23, 2013 - May 11, 2013, Clinicals April 30th - May 3rd.
- SAT313 April 27th - July 13th, Clinicals July 1 - 3, 5th
- SAT413 June 1st - August 10th, Clinicals July 30th-August 2nd
***Now Taking Reservations*** - Deadline May 29th.
- SAT513 July 27th - October 12th, Clinicals Oct 1th - 4th.
Evening Class Schedule**
- To Be Scheduled
*Drug Screening is limited to the initial drug panel. If a positive is indicated the candidate will be required to go to a lab for blood testing at their expense.
**Class schedules are based on student demand. Classes may be postponed if registration does not meet minimum class size. Schedule may change with minimal notice.
Alliance Care Refund Policy: There is considerable expense in drug testing, paperwork, and reservation of a class seat. As a result we are unable to refund deposits or tuition. We will however attempt to work with students to try and reschedule to new classes if emergencies prevent a student from attending the scheduled class.